What was doing?
- I got lucky when the Hex Boys took over my blog and fought over which one of them gets to date me in a group interview.
- Spencer Seidel, author of Lovesick, also stopped by for an interview.
- Author Jay Clark shared his list of Top Ten Signs You Know Your Book Isn’t a Best Seller (Yet).
Book bloggers featured on When I’m Not Reading:
- Wendy Darling of The Midnight Garden
- Candace of Candace’s Book Blog
- Melissa of Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf
- Stephanie & Athenna of Paranormal Haven
The Read and Reviewed (title, author, rating)
- Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood, 4
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley, 4.5
- Tempest Rising (Jane True #1) by Nicole Peeler, 3.5
- City of Bones (TMI #1) by Cassandra Clare, 4
- City of Ashes (TMI #2) by Cassandra Clare, 3
- City of Glass (TMI #3) by Cassandra Clare, 4
- Always You by Shilpa Mudiganti, 2.5
- True Grit by Charles Portis, 3
- City of Fallen Angels (TMI, #4) by Cassandra Clare, 3.5
- The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper, 3.5
*My Favorite Book of the Month
My Book Boyfriends:
- Ryu Baobhan Sith, Tempest Rising
- Shadow & Poet, Graffiti Moon
- Jace Lightwood, The Mortal Instruments series
- Nick Thatcher, The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf
I’m running/WALKING my first 5K on Saturday, March 10th!! I’m so excited. And I won’t be doing it alone. I’ve gotten a few of my friends, my cousin, and my sister to join me for the race. I have to say, I’m so grateful for their support and encouragement. Finding the motivation to get into shape hasn’t been easy, but their help has really kept me going. Thanks, buddies!
Oh, and if you haven’t signed up for the Hounded read-along yet, you must do it now! First post goes up this Friday.
How was your February? Leave a link to your wrap up, and I’ll check it out. Do you have an event coming up? Let me know and I’ll add the button to my side bar!