Welcome to My Book Boyfriend. A new weekly meme, hosted by me, in which we swoon over boys in books!
Here is how My Book Boyfriend works:
- On Wednesdays, make a post about a fictional boy that totally made you swoon! In your post, make sure you include your book boyfriend’s stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that had you at hello. Credit the book and please include page numbers when you can.
- Grab the My Book Boyfriend button to include in your post.
- Be sure to come back here and add the DIRECT link to your post on the Mr. Linky Widget that will be provided here on Wednesdays.
- Don’t forget to check out other people’s My Book Boyfriend posts. Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit others and leave comments. Bloggers love comments.
- Anyone is welcome to join at anytime, but no one is obligated to participate every week.
- In your post provide a link back to this My Book Boyfriend introduction post so that other people can find the information about participating.
This meme is just for fun! Likeness represented are all fictional fantasies.
Now go get your post ready for Wednesday. I’m totally looking forward to showing off my book boyfriend. Are you? Go on, earn your bragging rights.